Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday Night Blog

Another week has passed, which means I'm a week closer to the end of the Spring Quarter. I don't want to wish my life away, but I'm ready for the break. The arrival of Spring hasn't made things any easier. I never thought I would enjoy living in Ohio, but I actually do. The leaves have come out, the flowers are in full bloom, and the weather has been fantastic. Every ounce of me wants to be sittinng outside watching a baseball game, but I just don't have the time to do so. The fact that the Red Sox will be playing in Cleveland for three days next week doesn't make things any easier. I've been trying to tell myself that this comes with being a graduate student, but saying it doesn't necessarily make it easier to accept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home