Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Eve

Despite the promises I made to post on a regular basis, it's been quite some time since I've updated my blog. I have developed a tremendous sense of respect for those of you who find the time to write (and publish) on a regular basis. To date, I haven't been ableto muster the discipline needed to do so.

Another Halloween has come, the third since I entered graduate school. Despite the fact that my workload has gradually precluded my ability to enjoy "free time", my wife and I managed to celebrate many of the traditions we've acquired over the past few years. Following an incredible dinner of beer-glazed bratwurst, salt potatoes (an upstate New York delicacy), and two or three Black and Tans, we settled in to watch our usual array of movies, not the least of which were It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. All in all, it was a great evening, one that left me feeling prepared to resume my work schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home